Your Ideal Client
One of the most important foundational principles of marketing is knowing who your Ideal Client is. When you understand the exact definition of your Ideal Client you can target them with exquisite precision.
Without this clear understanding your small business marketing materials are like “pearls to swine”. Your outreach falls on deaf [...]
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
- Define your Brand in 6 easy steps
- Differentiate your brand
- Is your brand good for Pinterest?
- Social Media is like Music
- Are you eating Social Media Donuts?
- Does your brand flourish
- Your Brand is Your Culture
- The problem with brand strategy is…
- Marketing Effectiveness
- Managing social media
- TEDxYorkU: Impact Matters
- Interest in Pinterest
- Take notice of this business model
- Target with Exquisite Precision
- The B Series: Be Judicious
Brand Discovery Session
Brand Guide for BusinessThe Brand Guide for Business, originally published in 2010, is a do-it-yourself brand guide for entrepreneurs and start-ups. Define your unique selling proposition beyond quality, innovation, and service – there is something unique about you that is truly different, find it with this guide. Visit the brand marketing plan website for more.
BooksRomana is a contributing author in Wiley's Interior Design in Practice Read a few pages from Romana's chapter here.