By visiting our website(s) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or to be gathered by www.studiopinpoint.com is controlled by Romana Mirza Group Inc..
Collection and use of your personal information
The information we receive from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at www.studiopinpoint.com.
When you use this site you will be asked to provide information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfill our agreement with you.
We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our store and platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
As part of our service to you we may keep you informed of such products and services including special offers, discounts, offers and competitions. If you do not wish to receive information of such products and services from Romana Mirza Group Inc., please check manage your subscription status by clicking on the opt-out option provided in email correspondence or send an email to spinfo[AT]studiopinpoint[DOT]com.
In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other Romana Mirza Group Inc. subsidiaries and to financial and other organizations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
Disclosure of your information
We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
* to other companies in Romana Mirza Group Inc.
* to employees and agents of Romana Mirza Group Inc. to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by the Group now or in the future
* to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you
* if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so
We do not sell your information to third parties.
We are committed to using the highest security standards to protect your personal data from unauthorized access.
For data transfer we use a security system together with bit encryption, offering an extremely high level of data safety. Those areas of the website protected by this system will display a closed padlock in your browser.
Payment by card is secure under the above system. We do not retain credit card details within the website database. These are only used to carry out the payment transaction. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
1. You have the right to enquire about the personal data that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. Please write to us at Romana Mirza Group Inc., 400-1235 Bay Street, Toronto, ON M5R 3K4.
3. Please be aware that our website may link to other websites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked websites.
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
- Define your Brand in 6 easy steps
- Differentiate your brand
- Is your brand good for Pinterest?
- Social Media is like Music
- Are you eating Social Media Donuts?
- Does your brand flourish
- Your Brand is Your Culture
- The problem with brand strategy is…
- Marketing Effectiveness
- Managing social media
- TEDxYorkU: Impact Matters
- Interest in Pinterest
- Take notice of this business model
- Target with Exquisite Precision
- The B Series: Be Judicious
Brand Discovery Session
Brand Guide for BusinessThe Brand Guide for Business, originally published in 2010, is a do-it-yourself brand guide for entrepreneurs and start-ups. Define your unique selling proposition beyond quality, innovation, and service – there is something unique about you that is truly different, find it with this guide. Visit the brand marketing plan website for more.
BooksRomana is a contributing author in Wiley's Interior Design in Practice Read a few pages from Romana's chapter here.