- George Brown College – Marketing (Toronto), 1996
- University of Toronto – Marketing (Toronto), 1997
- Mogulette-in-the-Making, Brand Strategy (New York), 2007
- Art Centre School of Design – Brand Strategy (Pasadena), 2008
- IIDEX/NeoCon® Canada – Brand Strategy (Toronto), 2009
- Ryerson University – Marketing and Market Research (Toronto), 1998 and 2010
- Halton Region Conservation Authority (Halton), 2010
- eWomenNetwork – Brand Strategy (Toronto), 2009 and 2010 – video
- Harrington College of Design – Brand Strategy (Chicago), 2011
- School of the Art Institute of Chicago – Personal Brand & Authenticity (Chicago), 2011
- Muslim Womenpreneurs – Brand Strategy (Mississauga), 2011 – video
- Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Ontario Region Office, Government of Canada – Brand Strategy (Toronto), 2011
- Harrington College of Design – Advisor to graduate Branded Environments course (Chicago), 2011
- Harrington College of Design Leadership Roundtable – The Business of Design & Retail Industry with Walgreens, Crate & Barrel, and Jones Lang LaSalle (Chicago), 2012
Whenever the Studio Pinpoint way of developing brand strategy is presented the feedback is quite overwhelming. Romana gave a short half-hour breakout session on brand to a room full of entrepreneurs at a 4-day conference in Utah (of all places) in the summer of 2010. When she was done – entrepreneurs who had flown in from England, Australia, Canada and all over the US told her that this presentation made their entire trip worthwhile.
We don’t think it’s fair that only those who were privileged to be at this and many of the other places where we talk about brand strategy are the only ones that have access to it. So, we will continue to upload slideshows and presentations here so you can get to know the approach to brand that works and guarantees your ROI.
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
- Define your Brand in 6 easy steps
- Differentiate your brand
- Is your brand good for Pinterest?
- Social Media is like Music
- Are you eating Social Media Donuts?
- Does your brand flourish
- Your Brand is Your Culture
- The problem with brand strategy is…
- Marketing Effectiveness
- Managing social media
- TEDxYorkU: Impact Matters
- Interest in Pinterest
- Take notice of this business model
- Target with Exquisite Precision
- The B Series: Be Judicious
Brand Discovery Session
Brand Guide for BusinessThe Brand Guide for Business, originally published in 2010, is a do-it-yourself brand guide for entrepreneurs and start-ups. Define your unique selling proposition beyond quality, innovation, and service – there is something unique about you that is truly different, find it with this guide. Visit the brand marketing plan website for more.
BooksRomana is a contributing author in Wiley's Interior Design in Practice Read a few pages from Romana's chapter here.