BrandPoints™ focus is on defining who you are (your brand) and how to tell the world about it (social media and marketing). This is a place for dialogue and thought leadership, so leave your comments , ask questions and we’ll respond. Let’s be engaging and thoughtful. Let’s get started.
We wanted to keep things simple so we’ve organized our content into four categories:
- Brand Strategy – useful information and points of view on brand and brand strategy
- Social Media – educational information in bite size pieces that paint a clear picture in a world that can often seem so chaotic
- Ideas & Resources – our favourite section where we share thought leadership and creativity that moves us
- Inspiration – features thoughts and ideas that inspire the creativity within us
- Studio Pinpoint – shameless promotion of our successes, failures (have you heard of TGIF? Thank God I Failed!) and general news about what’s going on with and in our studios.
- 7 Brand Principles – we have distilled our approach to brand down to 7 key principles which we share with you here
- Pinpoint Coaching – primarily inspirational stories that reflect our approach to coaching high-achieving executives and entrepreneurs
Our blog started at a place called Find Creativity in the World where President and founder of Studio Pinpoint, Romana Mirza, began blogging when the firm was first created. We still love the space there, and although dormant for some years now there are amazing postings that are timeless. Our favorites are:
- Creativity and Collaboration
- We all say the same thing!
- Design = Strategy
- A Brand: Start with One Word
- Creativity Loves Constraints
Be our Guest
Romana started a tradition of inviting guests to contribute to the blog. The guest posts on Find Creativity in the World are from graphic designers, industrial designers, green manufacturers, entrepreneurs, writers, and fashion designers.
And we invite you. If you are a creative professional, an entrepreneur, a CEO, executive or a fellow strategist, you are invited. Contact Romana here. Tell us, what point do you want to make on BrandPoints™?
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
- Define your Brand in 6 easy steps
- Differentiate your brand
- Is your brand good for Pinterest?
- Social Media is like Music
- Are you eating Social Media Donuts?
- Does your brand flourish
- Your Brand is Your Culture
- The problem with brand strategy is…
- Marketing Effectiveness
- Managing social media
- TEDxYorkU: Impact Matters
- Interest in Pinterest
- Take notice of this business model
- Target with Exquisite Precision
- The B Series: Be Judicious
Brand Discovery Session
Brand Guide for BusinessThe Brand Guide for Business, originally published in 2010, is a do-it-yourself brand guide for entrepreneurs and start-ups. Define your unique selling proposition beyond quality, innovation, and service – there is something unique about you that is truly different, find it with this guide. Visit the brand marketing plan website for more.
BooksRomana is a contributing author in Wiley's Interior Design in Practice Read a few pages from Romana's chapter here.